My name is Kate. I'm 20 years old and I'm an art major at a college somewhere. I like art, food, animals, fashion, video games, and movies.
Please help my friend, collage artist Tracy Jager, to move closer to the professional collaging market. She currently runs an Indiegogo campaign to raise funds, in order to be able to buy materials needed to join two major art markets soon, that will further help her goal to become a full time artist.
I share a personal connection with Tracy, not just because we’re both illustrators, but also because we both have had similar health issues in the past that left us partly unable to fullfil our dreams. But we both sprang up, and we’re now ready for the big dream. If you can, please contribute to her campaign here, or buy one of her works.
- Peter Jackson, 2 December 1889. Born in 1860 in St Croix, then the Danish West Indies, Jackson was a boxing champion who spent long periods of time touring Europe. In England, he staged the famous fight against Jem Smith at the Pelican Club in 1889. In 1888 he claimed the title of Australian heavyweight champion. (Photograph: Hulton Archive).
- Johanna Jonkers of the African Choir, 1891. (Photograph: Hulton Archive).
- Albert Jonas and John Xiniwe of the African Choir, 1891. (Photograph: Hulton Archive).
- Sara Forbes Bonetta. She was orphaned in inter-tribal warfare in West Africa, captured by slave-raiders, and presented as a ‘gift’ to Queen Victoria at age 5. (Photograph: Courtesy of Paul Frecke).
- A member of the African Choir, who all had portraits taken at the London Stereoscopic Company in 1891. (Photograph: Hulton Archive).
- Member of the African Choir, 1891. (Photograph: Hulton Archive).
*does the anime character with glasses thing*
Does that really work though?
that’s so cool i wanna do it too!!!!!!
ok here goes
Okay, there’s no way that works.
Let me try this out.
I’m kinda skeptical about this? Can it really make you anime.
Guss i’ll give it a shot
yeah right, like that really happens
maybe I should try-
WHAT THE FU
Everyday I’m like “today imma get my shit together” and by the end of the day I’m like “tomorrow is the day for real”
Everyday. Every damn day.
Fan-made twitter account for the Cryptarch from Destiny
if this internet prohibition shit ends up happening yall can catch me in the woods makin wifi moonshine